Ling Ling's Build Thread (SiRacerGrl & Wanga's Si)

I think he meant locked up.. as in in jail.. I've been to busy to finish the HFP kit DIY.

no, not jail... just wondered if she was keeping you locked up

Just took these today.. enjoy:

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

my internet company just called and shut my service down
4592 × 3056!! lol...

car looks shiny!

my internet company just called and shut my service down
4592 × 3056!! lol...

car looks shiny!

I was thinking the SAME thing! LOL

Weather is nice today and going to snow tomorrow.. Why waste the time to wash her?

Because she's had a buildup of dirt and crap on her that needed to be taken care of. You don't NOT shower one day just because you are gonna wind up getting dirty anyway right? lol It rained briefly last night but it's actually beautiful out today.

Because she's had a buildup of dirt and crap on her that needed to be taken care of. You don't NOT shower one day just because you are gonna wind up getting dirty anyway right? lol It rained briefly last night but it's actually beautiful out today.

Yeah... Showering yourself is different than washing your car.. I guess since yours is new you think differently. I've had my Subie for 5 years and it's like meh.. The excitement has worn off.

Even when I had my older cars I would wash them in the winter when weather permitted. It's all about maintaining/taking care something you worked hard to get.

Yeah... different opinions.

Also now I'd rather pay someone to wash mine (of course not some random car wash place but a buddy who has a Subaru or does detailing for a living). I'm just lazy now. She gets me to and from work and that's all I care about now :)

Looks so nice and clean! I've been washing mine whenever we get warmer days but it lasts all of 5 minutes, lol. Once I leave the driveway it's instantly dirty again... I so want spring to arrive already!

I know you guys mentioned you were looking into the HFP suspension, is it available in the US yet? I've already got the aero kit too on my DBP Si and it looks sharp but we can't get the HFP suspension in Canada. If it's available in the US though I'd be willing to either have it shipped or take a drive, I'm only a couple hours from the border.

To my knowledge it was supposed to be released in December. College Hills Honda has it on their site with all of the details and price but the status says "To be announced". I don't know if that's just something that hasn't been updated or it actually isn't available yet. I really want it though. I guess I should email him and ask.

To my knowledge it was supposed to be released in December. College Hills Honda has it on their site with all of the details and price but the status says "To be announced". I don't know if that's just something that hasn't been updated or it actually isn't available yet. I really want it though. I guess I should email him and ask.
Well if you get a response let me know what you find out! I don't want it slammed (been there, done that on past cars, rides too rough for our bumpy-a$$ Canadian roads) I just want it a little tighter in the turns but taking a little bite out of the wheel gap like the HFP suspension does won't hurt either :)

I emailed them asking. I'll let you know when I find something out =]

Well if you get a response let me know what you find out! I don't want it slammed (been there, done that on past cars, rides too rough for our bumpy-a$$ Canadian roads) I just want it a little tighter in the turns but taking a little bite out of the wheel gap like the HFP suspension does won't hurt either :)
I've had the HFP suspension on my 8thgen, I recommend them to everyone looking for suspensions, it gives you a really great combination of comfort / handling / and a drop

I've had the HFP suspension on my 8thgen, I recommend them to everyone looking for suspensions, it gives you a really great combination of comfort / handling / and a drop
For sure! I know I'm going to pay more for it than I would an aftermarket suspension but I'm ok with that... there is some comfort in knowing that it was made by Honda specifically for my Honda. :)

Back