Toys For Tots
Charlotte-ish, NC
Vehicle Model
Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Body Style
@bootyluvr hates hatches
CIMG3535.jpg

CIMG3536.jpg

Mad hot Yo! it's got 1 MP (man power)!!! Gonah blow everyones doors off if they try me at a light!

But it's a decent entry Mtn. bike that is a "no name" but has a Giant frame and shimano components for less money than the Trek I wanted to get. Actually has better derailleurs and more susp travel than the Trek I was eyeballing for $100 less.

Now it is time to burn some calories on the road and try to find a rack for the car or see about other modes of transportation, lol.

I need to get a bike eventually, prefer a road bike but I don't have any time to ride it :sadbanana:

Very Nice!

I have an old GT mountain bike. I rode 5.55 miles last night (on the road) :giggle:

Niceeee! After reading the title, I thought you really found a new ride! Looks nice

Very Nice!

I have an old GT mountain bike. I rode 5.55 miles last night (on the road) :giggle:

This one is going to be a roady for a bit since I have no way of getting it to the trails that are around here.

:hiding:

Niceeee! After reading the title, I thought you really found a new ride! Looks nice

Still looking but I need more money first. To get more $ I need a new job. :sadbanana:

Unless I can sell the Si for a decent chunk O change and buy something to my liking for around the amount I would get for the Si.

Thanks Dan, lol.

Parking for 3? yes please.....

CIMG3541.jpg

Picked up a CamelBak yesterday on sale....:woot: Made todays ride nice.

dammit! I want a new bike even tho I prob won't ride it that much since it's summer now and hot and humid here.

We just got ours. Mine is the top one Trek Wahoo Gary Fisher Collection and the lower one is my wifes a Trek Tarpon Gary Fisher Collection. Next thing is to get a roof mount for my si instead of the trunk mount.
IMG_20110626_181015.jpgIMG_20110626_181024.jpg

Back