Member Locations - User Location Map

City and Province for Canada works just fine. Not sure how the postal codes work there, but zip codes in the US are usually quite a few square miles.

Added by the way.
In Canada postal codes narrow it down to your exact street and which side you live on (the even numbered side has one code and the odd side has another).

Please add me (first in Ontario! :cheerleader:)

Mississauga, Ontario Canada L5N7S6
Ask and you shall receive!

It is quite interesting how close all of you live to the states. Forgive my ignorance, but are there even decent size cities and towns more than a 50-100 miles (110-220 km) from the Canada/US border?

Danggg...looking at the map, so many east coast owners. Where's the south at guys!? So lonely haha:sadbanana::sadwavey:

Not sure how everybody would feel about this, but I think it would be interesting to get an idea where everybody is from as well as see if anyone is in your area that you could potentially link up with.

I found a site called ZeeMaps that I would be willing to update with usernames if anyone is willing to share their zipcode. If so, just post it in the thread and I will update the map.

Let me know what everyone thinks.

webby if you think this should be elsewhere please move as you feel necessary. And maybe a sticky?
I think this is great idea squiggy! It's interesting to see where everyone on the blog is.

It is quite interesting how close all of you live to the states. Forgive my ignorance, but are there even decent size cities and towns more than a 50-100 miles (110-220 km) from the Canada/US border?
Not many, most of our larger cities are in the more Southern part of the country. But it isn't because we like you guys... it's because it gets too friggin cold if you go farther North, lol. :snow:

Back