Modded '14 Si Sedan Checking In!

whitesiguyYT

New York
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys, some of you may have seen some of my videos on YouTube but I've just joined the forum. I've been on a few other 9th forums but I decided to join this one to get more involved, learn some new things for when I go boosted and to help out some people with the knowledge I have now.

My Si is a 2014 Tafetta White Sedan. I'm currently on stock rims and ride height, but I have some stuff done to my FB6.

I currently have installed:
Invidia Q300 Catback
RV6 Catted Downpipe
RBC Intake Manifold Swap
RDX Injectors (410cc)
PRL Short Ram Intake
Flashpro | Tuned by Vit

I love my Si and I have big plans for it. Boost is in its future as well as coilovers and some nice wider rims and tires to get some grip with all that added power. If anybody has questions about the bolt ons I have now feel free to ask!

I've had my Si since May 2014 and I had one of the first white '14 sedans which was pretty cool. I've loved my car since the moment I first sat in it and I want to build it to be something special. I look forward to helping out some new guys and having some people helping me once I decide to go deep into my build.

As mentioned, I make some YouTube videos. I do vlogs, mod reviews, subscriber requested videos, exhaust clips, races, a whole lot of videos actually. If your interested check it out https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzmp6kh-sIWep6l883EfxNA.

I really appreciate when you guys subscribe, I do my best to get some good content out there and I'm always up to making new friends! (As some of my subscribers know, I've become 'real life' friends with a few!)

You can also follow me on Instagram & Twitter @dapper_si
if you want to see some cool pictures and whatnot.

I look forward to keeping track of my build on this website and hello to everybody new I'm going to meet!

Oh, and of course a few pictures.

2W4A5L6.jpg

SMDcMxm.jpg

sgPXUh7.png

This video made me laugh. Cute gf btw.:thumb:
Thank you lol her reaction was funny considering its not even boosted yet. I can't imagine once its pushing close to 400WHP what her reaction would be.

Welcome! And nice ride! Hope to see it boosted really soon!!
Me too! Just a matter of saving up enough money to do it right and have some cash on the side for if something goes wrong. Definitely by summer!

you planning to go with the prl kit?

I have to see how things go. If things line up and I'm patient enough to wait to save up the extra cash yes a PRL turbo kit is in my future. However a kraftwerks supercharged set up with the smaller pulley is my second and more affordable choice. However I really want to hit the 400WHP mark.

that's why I asked about the prl. Seems quite a few users have hit that mark
Yep with the PRL kit you can hit 400WHP easy its all in the tune. I would honestly be happy with 350WHP but 400WHP would be amazing. Would be kind of cool to try and be the first 400WHP or close to it kraftwerks supercharged Si though. Don't think I've seen one hit that yet.

I've seen your videos! lol. Welcome! looking forward to the progress
Thank you, going to probably make a build thread later!

vitviper has repeatedly posted dynos of the car losing hp/tq telling people not to get the rbc. I've seen some say there is a noticeable difference, yet others have posted dynos of the car losing mid range after the rbc.

vitviper has repeatedly posted dynos of the car losing hp/tq telling people not to get the rbc. I've seen some say there is a noticeable difference, yet others have posted dynos of the car losing mid range after the rbc.
Definitely a loss in mid range, but nothing 'unbearable.' But also a definite gain in the top end. The car no longer plateaus and I like how the car drives a lot more after the swap. If two 9ths line up with the same mods/tune but one has RBC and one doesn't I bet the RBC will win everytime.

My friend rode in my car for the first time and I got his first impressions. If your interested here you go!

It really screams through the PRL intake and RBC plenum, doesn't it?

Back