Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

6 now in Washington. They’re all old people with underlying medical conditions. They are all local to me. I’m sure there are a bunch of folks galavanting about in town oblivious to their exposure...potentially me included.
Stay healthy out there. My son got diagnosed yesterday with the flu so now the wife and I are trying not to get it also.

I have been battling our pollen here now along with our crazy hot cold day's we have been experiencing lately. I have been sneezing all day.

I found some time today to do a fast wash on the cars today even though 5 minutes later they were covered in yellow pollen they really needed a hand wash.

It better have more than 300hp! Rumors are 400hp.

I like the WRB (Subaru)/Gold look but just not on my vehicle :)

Ohhh. Feels restored. :)

I got some grapefruit today-- it's currently chilling in the fridge for breakfast. I think the locals are panicking pretty hard-- WalMart was cleaned out of very specific items. I do have one question for anybody who's been to the store lately-- why is everyone buying so much toilet paper?

Also, just to get on my hippie soapbox for a sec--

It's fine to buy extra stuff for an emergency, but keep your fellow humans in mind, too. Just get what you'll use-- don't hoard up for yourself things that everyone will need. Be sure to check on your folks-- heck, check on people here on 9thcivic.com, too. Ask questions. Ask lots of questions.

And wash your hands.

Peace, Love, and Freedom. :usa:

Okay, I'm stepping off of my soapbox. :oops:

Stay healthy out there. My son got diagnosed yesterday with the flu so now the wife and I are trying not to get it also.

@Gitrdone42 Ah, man. Please be careful-- and I hope your son gets well soon.

I have been battling our pollen here now along with our crazy hot cold day's we have been experiencing lately. I have been sneezing all day.

I found some time today to do a fast wash on the cars today even though 5 minutes later they were covered in yellow pollen they really needed a hand wash.

@mySIck Your area's pollen has already started flyin'? Holy crap. :eek:

@Honda-Fan sadly yup, we are starting off the season ruff we are supposed to have a harsh season this year. I am hoping it will stay warm this week before the rain rolls in to wash most of it away.

The main outbreak you read in the news.

I don't follow the news. It's always depressing. Usually here it's like 5 dead in Baltimore City overnight. Same ****. Or they are talking about the Dems and their debates or Super Tuesday (or whatever they call it).

Morning. Draggin myself outta bed today.

:wave: Wakie Wakie :)

I know this is the weirdest place to ask, but current Passport holders--

How much do I make the check out for (for one book)? $145, or $110? I've checked the government website, but I'm still not 100 percent sure which amount goes on what.

Thanks in advance.

How much do I make the check out for (for one book)? $145, or $110? I've checked the government website, but I'm still not 100 percent sure which amount goes on what.

Thanks in advance.

$110 goes to the government. $35 goes to the Post Office if I recall correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Hey!! I just got my passport set up waiting for it to be delivered now. I just paid with cash at our post office for mine.

no freaking way.... contact that person and they'll ask if you can send them ebay giftcards and other random crap I'm sure.

without looking up kbb, it is probably worth in the range of 8k for that car if it's honestly in decent shape

Back