Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Screenshot_20191027-110225_Weather.jpg

Bo!! I got so much to do today and it is so hot and humid. I guess it is better than 100+ tho.

Goldsboro sounds like a high class cigarette.
:rotfl:it kinda does, it used to be a large tobacco city and full of potential but the farmers get paid big to not grow it anymore. Nowadays it is a heavy dump full of drugs and out of control law breakers. The one and only reason I moved back is to finish school and I am out.

not a DD engine and cost more than the whole car. I am more interested in getting some HP out of the stock engine
as won't take the engine apart to do all these expensive fancy parts. You won't run a engine with 15-1 compression on 93 gas. I think the stock engine is 11-1 or maybe less. You can make anything fast by changing the parts-this is a racing engine not going to get 500HP out of a stock motor. It is interesting what they are doing however-changing the engine block crank is totally changing everything.:confuzzled:

I am making just south of 500 crank HP on a stock motor and it runs perfect. Now if you dog the car all the time it will not last long even 100% factory.

Once I get my Fuel pump, rail and return lines I am putting my car on E-85 and turning that boost up I should be able to brake 500 whp easy. I will also need 1-4 gears if I want to continuously drive the car hard since.

The whole point of building a car is not caring about the value of the car it is all about the fun of building that is why I enjoy the OG Honda's they are normally cheap to find so it gives you a bigger budget to work with and if you are going to race it there is no worry about crashing the car also the old 80s and 90s will fly even with the cheaper B series and H series that have millions of parts available for them.

The honda si is my DD car, the srt-4 is my screw up car. Honda's parts aren't cheap, neon parts are. Sounds like the Subaru is going to be destroyed by too much HP sometimes too much isn't a good idea. 3000pds only needs 300hp to be fast.

I didn't realize other teams did the "How 'bout them..." thing. That's like the first question every Monday at work for the Cowboys. The answer is usually a mixture of excitement and some grief.

And might I add...we could use a Superbowl win--no, wait-- *appearance* sometime this century.

It's Monday.. that means pasta night lol

Easy meal for me to cook and wife likes it

All I know is the inspector from Subaru is coming...some time this week...more to follow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Morning :wave:

@bauer311 - I can see if it was a WRX or STi that you were beating the **** out of and it failed but a Crosstrek... I know Subaru wants to cover their bases but they just need to replace the engine. I know the mechanic hate warranty work but they still get paid.
If they come back to you and say we will do 50/50 on paying for it.. I'd fight it!

Just be prepared man.

Back