Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Showed my wife the truck. She doesn't like the colour......
I'll find out how much they want for it on Tuesday. My guess is they want 38k which is way too high. Owe $9500 on my 18 civic. It's worth about 18k on trade in. Still not a fan of the 8-9% interest rates though.

Showed my wife the truck. She doesn't like the colour......Still not a fan of the 8-9% interest rates though.

Does it matter that she doesn't like the color? lol
Also yeah 8-9% interest rate.. F that.

to rent or buy

To buuuuuuy

200w.gif

I think I figured out the charges on my credit card. A message on my daughter's iPad came up saying something about a subscription can't renew because there's no payment method. My credit card was link to her iPad and she had a friend over for a sleep over the day it was charged. She says her friend downloaded a couple of paid apps.

...I think I'm also going to Brooklyn in April.

Hmm :think: what's in Brooklyn?

I think I figured out the charges on my credit card. A message on my daughter's iPad came up saying something about a subscription can't renew because there's no payment method. My credit card was link to her iPad and she had a friend over for a sleep over the day it was charged. She says her friend downloaded a couple of paid apps.
Oh ****! :bricks:

To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:
Go to Settings
tap Screen Time
Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.

——
At least you can rest easier knowing your credit card wasn’t really “stolen”

To prevent iTunes & App Store purchases or downloads:
Go to Settings
tap Screen Time
Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.

——
At least you can rest easier knowing your credit card wasn’t really “stolen”
Yeah. Was dumb to give access to my credit card to a 7 year old. 100% my fault. At least it wasn't a lot of money.

We had it set up where they kids had to get permission from my wife's iPad to download anything then after a while we took that away. That was also dumb of us.

at least it's not a big deal and someone hasn't stolen your identity or something. Simple fix

Back