NBA Thread

Green is 12-14 in 3-point shooting during the 3 games in the finals.

Potential MVP candidate if Spurs become champions?

Man, I haven't followed NBA for so long and I just started last round. It is really amazing how quickly I started to hate the Heat. Can't stand Lebron or Birdman. NHL hockey players are so humble and always pass off any given credit to their teammates. Lebron is waayyyy too self centered.......when he started making comments that he was better than Jordan I was rolling my eyes. What an egomaniac......this guy has serious issues. Not to mention the flopping....he should play soccer.

Last edited:
Man, I haven't followed NBA for so long and I just started last round. It is really amazing how quickly I started to hate the Heat. Can't stand Lebron or Birdman. NHL hockey players are so humble and always pass off any given credit to their teammates. Lebron is waayyyy too self centered.......when he started making comments that he was better than Jordan I was rolling my eyes. What an egomaniac......this guy has serious issues. Not to mention the flopping....he should play soccer.
You're catching on very quickly.

Eh, Miami is still flopping their way through this series. Battier and Bosh...really?

Meant to post this earlier..

BBCE3E4D-2C35-4BD0-8D64-F38B193DAD14-483-00000036B04662FB_zps5bd6f5d0.jpg

Ha ha.....love the question the reporter asked Lebron at end of half.

Reporter: "Why did you suck so badly in games 2 and 3...and playing okay today??? (Not exactly in those words. :))
Lebron: IDK....just playing my game.

Last edited:
Did anyone see that shoulder shove that 250lb LeBron do to 200lb Neal? There's no way that Neal flopped. Floppers like Battier usually bend their back and jump off the floor during contact. That is what Battier did to Ginibili on the 1st half. :giggle:

Refs are not known for spotting walks. Lol.

Wade is on fire. Where did he come from?

This season isn't Ginobili's season.

It's getting more exciting. I didn't get why Popavich made the key players sit when it was only a 15 point deficit with 5-6min remaining. Green and Neal probably would have made some more 3-pointers.

Back