Need help installing OEM Navi System

I would check into needed harnesses as well.

Hmm yeah good point. I am gonna look into it, but if I can get OEM navi for around 1k or so I probably will pull the trigger on it. Unless there are some aftermarket units that are a direct fit for us (which I assume there is not)

Hmm yeah good point. I am gonna look into it, but if I can get OEM navi for around 1k or so I probably will pull the trigger on it. Unless there are some aftermarket units that are a direct fit for us (which I assume there is not)

Aftermarket double-din head units. I would say the maps are on par with stock.

Of course, you would most likely lose some other car tech capabilities.

I've heard/seen some ppl in another thread with an aftermarket double din with all functions including Bluetooth. If anyone knows of this please let me know.
As long as all my functions work I don't mind an aftermarket navi

Bluetooth works through the aftermarket radio as they usually have Bluetooth integrated. Have to buy and program a separate module to retain steering wheel controls. Imid functionality will be lost as well as the factory Bluetooth.

Whatever happened to the double din alpine was gonna make for 9th gen civics that retained all controls?

I think that was a myth. Aftermarket stereo manufactures have never made a stereo for a specific car or made them directly compatible with stock accessories without any kind of adapter modules.

Back