New 2013 Si Owner! TW FTW

Ah okay. And I just read a few 8th gen threads. A lot of easy fixes for it, I guess!

Thanks for the tips and advice. This is my first ever new car so I'm really on edge until it is in my garage and safe!

You will love the taffey white way more than silver! I almost got white instead of sunburst orange pearl.

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new Si. The TW was my first choice, but the sedans were hard to come by around here when I got mine, so I jumped at the RR when I had the chance.

The only downside to the TW is that it get pretty dirty easily , well very noticeable at least. Still its a great color , just needs alot of washing. Congrats on the new ride.

Yeah that was why I wanted a more metallic color at first. Thanks again everyone. Just a few hours and I get to pick it up.

i hate to be the one to bring this up but if you purchased a sedan the HFP front lip won't fit, sorry
Congrats on your purchase

i hate to be the one to bring this up but if you purchased a sedan the HFP front lip won't fit, sorry
Appreciate you being the bearer of bad news. I'm not too concerned about it. Maybe in the future they will bring one out.

Well looks like they did drill a hole into my bumper, but I forgot to tell them no pin stripes and no dealership decals. Thankfully, the salesman knew I wouldn't want any of that **** on my Si and stopped them right as they were preparing some black and gold pin stripes lol! I would have been so upset.

Here she is getting her first wash! A lot harder to hand dry than the 8ths

ve2u4yde.jpg

vesypy5a.jpg

qemunu6e.jpg

looks good man! get on those mods! and good choice with the white, you wont regret it.

Nice ride! The hole will be easier to plug with the white than the other colors. White blends pretty easy. Trying to color match a metallic is a little tricky especially on a small piece like that.

Thanks guys. I might lazy out and just order a bumper plug lol..

There is always the modulo lip. I know there's a DIY for 2012s to do a bumper swap not sure if its possible on the 13s yet.

welcome to the taffy white family! sedan looks beautiful. almost makes me wish I had gotten one instead of my coupe.

I plugged it up DIY style and it looks great. Screw bumperplugs and their insane prices. More than 35 dollars shipped. Lol, NO. I spent 9 total for the paint and plug at Home Depot!!

Back