New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Those are some nice numbers. That’s some great torque

Thanks, yeah I think it’s plenty to move around town, the tuner said it could be bumped up more (he’s tuned them with stock turbo 290-305hp and 390-400tq) but Im pleased with these numbers (for now lol)

So many deals on the FoST now.

Locally tons listed for $18-$19k (before taxes, title and such).

Yeah those are probably the ST1 (base model) but honestly its never that much (atleast when I was looking at them) internet price says 18-19k then OTD at the dealership it like 22k because of all the stupid fees they add... Ive been hearing for the past few days that ford is going to kill all their production cars (except mustang) by 2020 here in the US.

Yup it's true. So many articles about it.

I've never driven a FiST or FoST... Hmmmm

Honestly I didn’t get to drive a FiST but I’ve heard it handles like a go cart, plus when you do bolt ons/tune and suspension work its alot more fun, I honestly wasn’t looking for one due to the smaller size, the FoST fit me better. Go test drive one I wouldn’t be surprised if you end up with one of them, better get one now too before Ford stops making them lol

Your hatch is beautiful man!

Here is a short clip for you guys “Cold start” with the Stage 3. I’ll try to get a driving video next week.

Last edited:
Thanks man! Yeah I love the way it sounds, plus no drone which is a big plus for me!

I’d have to plan out my trip to the east coast very precisely since I’m e85 but I really want to make a cross country trip to the dragon. It always falls on my b day.

Back