New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
With those options I'd say go with the 3 series. Just think it would be the cheapest one to maintain, but thats based on just what i think, no evidence.....but good luck with the hunt.

328i coupe all day.

I’d love a coupe but I have 2 kids so sedan is a must!

With those options I'd say go with the 3 series. Just think it would be the cheapest one to maintain, but thats based on just what i think, no evidence.....but good luck with the hunt.

Thanks for the heads up, I was wondering myself which would be more reliable say after 50k miles or so.. I plan to buy one with 10-30k miles.

It sure feels like it coming from the stage 3 lol

So you went from 400hp to 252hp (stock)?

328i coupe all day.

Good Choice over the others.

I'm gonna chalk the memory loss up to chasing down all of sonofwolf's rampant meddling in every thread of this forum. But he had 2015-2018 in ( ) above the list. I got your back webby.

:rotfl: Bauer wins for yesterday

Too much meth use today

Move to Maine where it's legal.

Are s line Audi’s out of the question?

Honestly I’d love to but I don’t want to spend too much on a daily, since im looking for something with 10-30k miles the s line runs a tad higher, I am looking at a 2.0t quattro A3 though after going on APR’s website :rolleyes:

But we’ll see I just added the Infinity Q50 to the list, now I have 4 cars to choose from.

Last edited:
Back