Newest Kraze....

Considering my proximity to the NASCAR land, it happens. I'm due for a ninja mission up to one of the shops anyway. So why not during All-Star Week?

I dunno yet. Do you want me to stop by any places?

As long as it's not the 18, 22, 24, 42 or 48 shop then it doesn't matter to me. RCR would be my pick if I had to pick one. Just think it's cool as f#ck you're into NASCAR & you're asian to boot. I still remember my first visit to Daytona & I was the only asian out there but there are more every year.

On topic : I say you ask if you can plank one of the cars while you're@ the shop.

Hungry Jack's = Burger King in Australia :thumb:
Is that a naming rights thing like how Carl's Jr. is on the Western Coast of the US as to Hardee's on the East Coast of the US?

As long as it's not the 18, 22, 24, 42 or 48 shop then it doesn't matter to me. RCR would be my pick if I had to pick one. Just think it's cool as f#ck you're into NASCAR & you're asian to boot. I still remember my first visit to Daytona & I was the only asian out there but there are more every year.

On topic : I say you ask if you can plank one of the cars while you're@ the shop.
So in other words not Hendrick, Penske, Ganassi Racing, or JGR. Uhhhhhhh.. hahahaha. Well Phooey.

Indy 500 drivers spend their rain day planking

dixonplank.jpg

Back