Night Owls - Where are you?

Checking in from the same spot as last night, and haven't slept a wink since then either. :(

Have been and always will be my favorite Honda.

I totally agree. About a 100 years ago (in reality it was 1991) I went with one of oldest of old school friends, as he walked into Crwon Honda as an 18 year old and told them, " I want that brand new, black, CR-X Si, and I want it out the door in under 30 minutes." I always lusted after that car, and it'll always have a tender spot in my memory throughout my remaining years.

I totally agree. About a 100 years ago (in reality it was 1991) I went with one of oldest of old school friends, as he walked into Crwon Honda as an 18 year old and told them, " I want that brand new, black, CR-X Si, and I want it out the door in under 30 minutes." I always lusted after that car, and it'll always have a tender spot in my memory throughout my remaining years.

What's your opinion on the CRZ?

What's your opinion on the CRZ?

It COULD have been a brilliant modern day successor to the historic, and much beloved CR-X. While in it's deluxe sport trim, it looks fantastic, we all know how lame it's "sport hybrid" drive train is. I still think they'll come out with a K20, or K24 powered version, even though that might just be a fanboy pipe dream. Look at how quick Honda was to revise the 9th gen Civic after failing to dazzle everybody after it's initial release. Now I know professional auto journalist opinions matter more to Honda than their actual customers opinions do, but they know how pissed their die hard customers are over making the CR-Z a hybrid. I can only imagine there's a team of pencil pushing bean counters that are working triple overtime until they find out JUST how many sales they've lost just because they didn't offer a high revving, K powered Si trim CR-Z. End Rant. :bleh:

Back