Night Owls - Where are you?

It COULD have been a brilliant modern day successor to the historic, and much beloved CR-X. While in it's deluxe sport trim, it looks fantastic, we all know how lame it's "sport hybrid" drive train is. I still think they'll come out with a K20, or K24 powered version, even though that might just be a fanboy pipe dream. Look at how quick Honda was to revise the 9th gen Civic after failing to dazzle everybody after it's initial release. Now I know professional auto journalist opinions matter more to Honda than their actual customers opinions do, but they know how pissed their die hard customers are over making the CR-Z a hybrid. I can only imagine there's a team of pencil pushing bean counters that are working triple overtime until they find out JUST how many sales they've lost just because they didn't offer a high revving, K powered Si trim CR-Z. End Rant. :bleh:

CAN I GET AN AMEN!!!!

I believe this months issue of either Honda tuning or super street featured to CRZs with K swap in them. Can you say drool!! Oh and for shits and giggles this is my build thread
http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?t=62564

See THAT's what the CR-Z SHOULD have been. If I'm not mistaken the white one was built by the owner of LHT Performance, and was the first K swap done on the CR-Z. He was also the first to do a super sleeper K20 swap on a 1st gen Insight. That guy's got mad skills. I envy the fact that he can go to the dealership, buy the car, bring it home, tear it apart, then get everything to work with the swap without losing any of the OEM functions.

Your CR-X is looking great. Once you're done building it up you should give it to me to assure yourself a place in Heaven. :giggle: Did you go back to the dyno after getting the headwork done?

Last edited:
I can only imagine there's a team of pencil pushing bean counters that are working triple overtime until they find out JUST how many sales they've lost just because they didn't offer a high revving, K powered Si trim CR-Z. End Rant. :bleh:

Don't get me started on bean counters. Make them dig their own graves, then...

It COULD have been a brilliant modern day successor to the historic, and much beloved CR-X. While in it's deluxe sport trim, it looks fantastic, we all know how lame it's "sport hybrid" drive train is. I still think they'll come out with a K20, or K24 powered version, even though that might just be a fanboy pipe dream. Look at how quick Honda was to revise the 9th gen Civic after failing to dazzle everybody after it's initial release. Now I know professional auto journalist opinions matter more to Honda than their actual customers opinions do, but they know how pissed their die hard customers are over making the CR-Z a hybrid. I can only imagine there's a team of pencil pushing bean counters that are working triple overtime until they find out JUST how many sales they've lost just because they didn't offer a high revving, K powered Si trim CR-Z. End Rant. :bleh:
If an Si trim were ever to come out on the CR-Z I would be first in line to trade my 9th in for it. My first Honda was a crx and I would LOVE a K CR-Z

I'm making pizza...yes...at this hour

My favorite food on the planet. :drooling:

Since I moved back to Greensboro from Raleigh I've been having dt's from my lack of Randy's Pizza. That's some of the best stuff EVER. I even took a picture of one of my pizzas because it was the most beautiful pizza I had ever purchased. I loved those guys so much that I bought them a Tomica Pizza playset. Although I changed the sign so that it read Randy's Pizza. :giggle:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/TOMY-Tomica...513?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5aed694011

Previously mentioned Randy's Pizza:

IMG_5024_zpsd4d2d4ed.jpg

IMG_5023_zpsb9dddf88.jpg

IMG_5022_zps3286c128.jpg

Got-damn I miss them. I think I'm going to post on their FB wall that after moving to Greensboro I started smoking crack because I couldn't find a suitable replacement pizza.

ugh you suck, that looks amazing...

I know right? Here's what I just posted on Randy's Pizza FB wall:

"Since I moved back to Greensboro in November I've been unable to find and acceptable replacement pizza for the 18" Canadian bacon & bl olive pie I would get from you guys every week, so I just started smoking crack. Hell, I can't even find a place that has an 18" pie. :(

PLEASE open a store in Greensboro so I can stop smoking crack! You wouldn't just be selling pizzas...you'd be saving lives. :) "

Back