NJ LOTTERY is $640 Million Dollars

Dar-Dar

Mordorator
North NJ
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Fiji Blue Pearl Coupe Coolest Member Since: May 15, 2011
So the jackpot for the Mega Millions lottery on NJ is $540 million dollars. I don't know what other states share the same jackpot. The drawing will be held tomorrow, Friday (March 30, 2012). I don't really buy lottery tickets but I bought $7 worth today just because of all the hype. Lol. I would literally 'jizz in my pants' if the lottery reaches one billion or at least 3/4 billion dollars.

Is anyone buying lottery tickets before the drawing?

The jackpot will go over $600 million today. Highest jackpot in world history.

Not if I win it first! :D

Need to go get a few tickets!!!

Saw a news story on the TV yesterday where people in AZ were traveling like an hour or more to go to Cali to go get tickets. At least that's what I remember, lol. Also, peeps were standing in line for hours!

I bought (10) $5 MegaMillions tickets! :excited:

I'm kidding I only bought one $5 ticket. Something about 5 lines or something. It's my 1st lottery ticket I bought ever!! :omg:

PA doesn't do MegaMillions? Hmmm

and before anyone says it.. I can not go to the link provided above (with the states its in) because work blocks "gambling"

is it going up because of the ticket sales #'s? I've never paid attention to it in the past... I thought it would just be altered for the following drawing?

A cafDe worker in Arizona reported selling $2,600 worth of tickets to one buyer, while a retired soldier in Wisconsin doubled his regular weekly ticket spending to $55. But each would have to put down millions more to guarantee a win.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57407093/mega-millions-jackpot-swells-to-$640-million/

mega_millions_line_AP120329091082_fullwidth_620x350.jpg

is it going up because of the ticket sales #'s? I've never paid attention to it in the past... I thought it would just be altered for the following drawing?
The jackpot is directly and immediately affected by the number of tickets sold. Since there are many more buying tickets, the jackpot is just rising and rising.

It's $640 million now. :spazface:

I kid you not mr ken. Went to the post office and numerous gas stations looked like a party was going on.

Back