NJ LOTTERY is $640 Million Dollars

Well, Archie and I went to put gas in the truck, and they were selling tickets, so I bought five.

What a waste. :bleh:

I can go 16 miles in the truck on that much. :giggle:

What a waste. :bleh:

on the bright side, you helped out people in PA. :thumbsup:

Beneficiary Information
The Pennsylvania Lottery remains the only state lottery that designates all its proceeds to fund programs that benefit older residents. Since its inception 37 years ago, the Pennsylvania Lottery has contributed more than $19.2 billion to programs that include property tax and rent rebates; free and reduced-fare transit; the low-cost prescription drug programs PACE and PACENET; long-term living services; and the 52 Area Agencies on Aging, including more than 600 full- and part-time senior centers throughout the state.

most of the other states have stuff setup for school funds. Like 94 cents of every ticket sold going to schools.

one news source reports over 1.5 billion was spent on tickets for the drawing -

The Mega Millions winning numbers are 46, 23, 38, 4, 2 and megaball 23.

Well I didn't win. Lol.

If noone wins, the jackpot will be ~$975 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz::spazface::spaz:

so if you already had 176 million to begin with, you could technically play every number combination and be guaranteed a win of 640 million, or whatever from there on out. Someone call bill gates.

Back