Not my first civic...

Yea man. Besides cars and books. The bass is my other passion. I have a few other basses too.

I have a strat, slim acoustic, lp, and a P bass. All inexpensive, but just enough to dabble. Only recently have I really started putting a actual time and concentrated effort into it.

J bass, Cort fretless and my price possession....6144CA91-882F-4ED8-99D8-0C8952DEF12B.jpeg
My dad and my brother are play guitar. My other brother is a drummer. It runs in the fam.

I need to get back to practicing. I mainly play guitar, but work and responsibilities have kept me away for about the last 2 years.

K tuned cmc and slave. Also rear camber arms since I’m rubbing a bit. I might sell or return the cmc and slave though because I guess em1 cmc’s bolt up to 9th gens and I have two in storage. If that’s the case then i will get rid of the kit.
1F4FD31A-9DA4-4DA2-962E-24813163F32C.jpeg

Honestly it’s a great practice bass. I bought it off OfferUp for dirt cheap. The scaling is a bit bigger,the action is a bit high but the built in equalizer can produce a great sound. When I go jam with friends I just bring this thing so I don’t have to plug in. It’s loud by itself.

So it got rid of the grind?! And you had done the Cdv delete prior without luck? Good stuff

Aaron. Ron is what all my friends call me even my brothers. Only people who call me by my real name are my parents and gf.

That’s my anonymous YouTube account.

Back