Official Computer Talk Thread

typically i go to my desktop for heavy typing like thesis work, on campus class work is on the macbook

Ive used Mac products for so long now that its hard to use a Windows computer. I built it for gaming but I never have time to game:confuzzled:

going back and forth between pc and mac drives me nuts cause im constantly mixing up alt and command

ipad if you just want to browse the web, mess with apps, have something lighter to carry around. I strongly miss the lack of "right clicking" options menu for work related stuff. I know companies make ipad keyboards, but I have yet to try one to give feedback on that.

I have an apple bluetooth keyboard that I share with my Mac Mini and it works really well with the iPad

I have a HP Touchpad, Custom Built Desktop and HP 14" Laptop.

I use my desktop more. I rarely use the Touchpad. I'm not a fan of no keyboard. Its good for taking into the bathroom when you are taking a **** but that's it. I would rather use my laptop.

I'm probably going to sell my HP Touchpad. I can't remember the last time I used it...

Full keyboard FTW

the apple wireless keyboards and mice are bluetooth

bluetooth keyboard?

I saw that one a while back when I got the TouchPad on "closeout" (or whatever they called it)... I thought about getting it but why spend $30 for it when I can just get my laptop out. I'm NOT a fan of tablets. I'm typing this via my HP laptop right now with a regular keyboard and I LOVE it! This is ME! (Well a regular full sized desktop keyboard is what I like but this will do).

I just don't get the tablet craze.. I mean yes they are cheaper and more portable than a laptop but it's like a BIG smartphone. I still miss my old Droid OG (aKa 1) since it had the physical keyboard. I wish my Galaxy Nexus had that. I would use it more. Touchscreen I am not a fan of.

/end rant

quite a few reports that there will be a smaller ~7" ipad being released. Getting close to the galaxy note size

That's good.. So Apple can make more $$$ :giggle: Rich get richer...

Untitled-1.jpg

Back