Official Gun Thread

On the stainless steel slide of my 1911, there is a little surface rust. But with how often it was exposed to moisture, I am not surprised. The other 2 have the nitron coating and I carry the M11a1 just about everyday for the last 2 years. No rust what so ever on that one.

Decided against the Remington 700 going with a Ruger precision chambered in .308 instead. This may have to wait a little while though as I need a snowblower this year rather than next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use manuel labor! Shovel!!!

Lmao it's the way my driveway is set up against my neighbors house. It's hard to explain but I I have to reshovel snow

Recently decided to build an AR-15. Got a few stripped lower receivers for a good price. Just purchased the needed parts to complete one lower for my first 300 blackout pistol. Once I get my tax stamps or the new bill passes, I will convert it into a suppressed SBR.

Recently decided to build an AR-15. Got a few stripped lower receivers for a good price. Just purchased the needed parts to complete one lower for my first 300 blackout pistol. Once I get my tax stamps or the new bill passes, I will convert it into a suppressed SBR.

I want to build an ar but I live in mass.......

I want to build an ar but I live in mass.......

Maybe if the BATFE decide to reduce the restrictions on firarms, which there is talk of doing so, they will be legal in all states.

Maybe if the BATFE decide to reduce the restrictions on firarms, which there is talk of doing so, they will be legal in all states.

I think my ag here in mass still has the say for it. She's getting sued over it right now so who knows.

16933873_10155229335840116_23398969_n.jpg

:excited:

Tonight is range night :woot:

Looking to get the Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 (.22 caliber). Just to shoot at the range/paper targets.

Back