Official Gun Thread

@webby - Received this email from the seller that I purchased the gun from..

Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Sport 22LR Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle

"The firearm that you purchased is not legal in Maryland because it doesn't have a heavy barrel."

:banghead:

@webby - Received this email from the seller that I purchased the gun from..

Smith & Wesson M&P15-22 Sport 22LR Semi-Auto Rimfire Rifle

"The firearm that you purchased is not legal in Maryland because it doesn't have a heavy barrel."

:banghead:

What's funny is said gun shop isn't very smart Its not a AR so the only thing making that Illegal in Maryland is the Magazine size. Otherwise if what he said was true then it would have to have a fixed stock and everything. It's surprising how many gun shops don't understand Other states gun laws.

What's funny is said gun shop isn't very smart Its not a AR so the only thing making that Illegal in Maryland is the Magazine size. Otherwise if what he said was true then it would have to have a fixed stock and everything. It's surprising how many gun shops don't understand Other states gun laws.
Sportsman's outdoor superstore is the place. It looks like the item #: 10207 (I ordered) is not MD compliant but the item #: 10208 is MD compliant.

Almost finished my 300 blk SBR build. I got my tax stamp back in September. Since I had the lower reciever ingraved I decided to Duracoat it and the upper. Have to wait until it warms up again to coat the handguard. Also built a kinda Glock 19 (Polymer80 frame and Glock 19 slide) and Duracoated that as well. I have redo the clearcoat on the slide since somehow it got messed up.
20181119_194100.jpg 20181119_193817.jpg

they shot someone when they missed, looked really kind of dangerous-never happen like that here. the Russians also used gas on hostages and ended up killing a lot of them.:bananapop:

1st shot with my buddy's HiPoint 9mm rifle this morning.

12 yards
1b846b603492b80937a7d6a2c6e9ab25.jpg

Back