Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

My car rides and handles awesome no complaints bout my 8th skunk 2s at all && picked them up for a great price

Sent from Flyy Network.

ountzn.jpg

1e45sh.jpg

2142fkz.jpg

Thanks I adjust the rears to bring it up a tad, both sides are even but i always feel like they arent lol....gonna leave it like this....Im sure shes happy that shes clean again lol...

Did you slam it to see ?

Sent from Flyy Network.
lol na not yet didnt have enough time, working today :sadbanana: But ill do it tomorrow for you man...the fronts are soo easy to adjust, no need to take off the wheel, and rear arent bad but a lil tricky, all just using my emergency floor jack that came with the car lol

thanks, wanted to give papifly an idea of the drop, the rears obviously didnt drop right away, but it looked great with that drop.

thanks, wanted to give papifly an idea of the drop, the rears obviously didnt drop right away, but it looked great with that drop.
wow looks amazing !! That's a perfect drop just need the read the same

Sent from Flyy Network.

I say remove rings from rear , maybe bout two of them and rear will sit where the front is ...looks sick though , and yea this car would never look low because of the body :/

Sent from Flyy Network.

I say remove rings from rear , maybe bout two of them and rear will sit where the front is ...looks sick though , and yea this car would never look low because of the body :/

Sent from Flyy Network.
Yea im sure without the rings it would slam completely...and yea the body of the car sits too high to ever slam it but it looks sexy tho

Back