Photos Official Lowered Sedan Pics Thread.. :)

True , I know the front is going to look aggressive , but rear I have no idea , I can't wait till I get coils, I'll prob be like your front is for a while till I get tempted to go lower lol

Sent from Flyy Network.

I think Imma go with the H&R springs ...just need to find someone to install them for me..Im not messing with the suspension...

Lmaooo

48504e35-03e4-235f.jpg

Sent from Flyy Network.

Looking good! What kind of drop did it end up being over stock? Also how much adjustment up/down do you still have?
if you're talking to brown_bear : from his thread
The front is dropped 1.5-1.7 in and the rear was 2in, I still have threads on the fronts to drop it more, the rears are almost maxed out and almost tucking tire

well to be honest I have no clue how much the drop is, ive been tinkering with it and stuff so I know its lower than my initial install height.

@papi i see that you got a rear visor/whale tail.. did you got it from kplayground or you using the 8th gen civic ones?

people from 9thgencivic probably seen this but ima post it on here for this site :)
this wat i want my car to look like soon or maybe in the summer maybe... i wonder if road magnets or h&r sport will drop it too a point where the tire be by the fender?.. i was looking for no a about half a finger gap or less but not touching or rubbing like dime size gap haha but heres a photo shop pic

people1.jpg

Back