Photos Official retrofit thread (pics and specs)

idk if its just me but the civic doesn't match with projectors rather run HID lights on stock and aim it down.

3u7u3y7e.jpg

6y5aje7u.jpg

upenesy4.jpg

qeramy5a.jpg

9uta4asy.jpg

y4yhedaq.jpg

S2000 (AP2) projectors
E30 clear lens
Color mod (spacer) [that's how the teal/purple color was obtained]
DDM ballasts 35W
Morimoto 3Five 5000K bulbs

Should be picking up Osram CBI bulbs on Tuesday..
Will be upgrading to Denso ballast in the near future

:thumbsup:

Some nice retro fits here. Don't know if I wanna go this route or by the asian projectors. I prefer a black housing.

i tell myself to buy UAE projectors, then i look at retros, and it definitely makes me reconsider so hard right now.... especially since lights are next on my list of things to do

Do you guys have poeple do these retros or are they DIY.. I want this done so bad on my car, but i dont want to risk ruining my headlights an rather have someone that knows what theyre doing an has done it multiple times do mine.

mix of both, they arent hard to DIY, especially if youre using mini h1s like Webby sells on here.

ive done oem retros with RX330s TSXs and ive done minis, im having a new set built with 2nd gen TL bixenons by someone else cause theyre huge projectors and i dont have a lot of free time right now

Some very nice retros in here. I'm working on fitting LS460Rs into the civic right now, should be done in the next month or so!

Back