Official Seattle Chat Thread

I was born in FL but moved to ATL when I was 9 months old. Been here ever since..lol
I was in augusta GA for about two years at the begining of my time in the Army. its too nice of a coast to leave behind for long. Im def always home as much as i can.

I've never left the east coast :ohnoes:

I went to the east coast in December and it was beautiful! But cold :pinkhiding: I went to Maryland and visited dc, PA and a few other places. Hoping to visit other 8th members in VA soon :pray: been chit chatting n friends with them the last year :grouphug:
Hopefully we can plan a trip to visit MrsJrotax and Webby in person one day :giggle:

haha that would be pretty cool. We don't have many meets in ATL it seems. Most of the time Jrotax101 and I traveled to Orlando for their meets LOL

so can you tell me what you miss about the east coast / or pittsburgh...or

Hi I have a 2008 civic SI Fiji blue and I'm down over Port Orchard :)

:pinkwavey: when did you pick up your Fiji and become part of the 8th family? You should come out with us next time and we all can meet the newbies :) wouldn't be the first to have a meet dedicated to newbies and meeting new faces :dances:

"SA5"???

Looks good :)

I'm a big fan of the FA5s...especially those of the Fiji variety :giggle:

My first choice was the Fiji FA5 as well.....but they overpriced it at the time and reeked of smoke :facepalm: no navi either. Then a week later, I found my beautiful TW FA5....

So the whole crew switched over. About time

Yay! :cheerleader: missed you :kisssmiley:

I picked my Fiji SI FG2 about 2 month ago and it will be fun to get toguether with the noobs and meet :) just let me know

Back