Official Seattle Chat Thread

Thanks for all the pics of everyone. I love seeing a face to a name, which is why I like meets so much. Plus you get to see all of the great work everyone puts into their rides.
Sorry about your car Linh. :sadwavey:
BTW, I was GeezerSi on the 8th.
Welcome everyone! :wave:

OHAI!!!! :pinkwavey: yay!!!! i can still KIT with you through here :bighug: miss ya!
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :sadbanana:
Just glad you guys are okay!

thanks hun :pinksadface: :bighug:

I wondered why there were so many new members joining in the past few days (not that it's a bad thing ;) ) Did you email the site to see why you got banned?
I'm doing good. Working alot. Got a promotion back in March but just started doing the new job in August (August 1st).
I miss saying good morning to you too in Sleepy's thread! :(
I haven't been on 8th much. I'm mostly here. Last time on there besides yesterday was July 20th. :eek:

Holy Crap!!!! That's crazy!! Glad everyone is okay and alive to live another day!!
I'm confused about how the accident happened tho... What happened before you had to make a choice of hitting the roundabout, curb or light pole?? :confused:

before getting banned, i was talking to 0720Steve and he was advising me to go to the new higher ups and he told me that he had PMed the admin who was going power hungry and trying to ban EVERYONE on the Seattle thread for no apparent reason. the admin shot my bf with a text saying no one on 8th can do anything to hurt him on the 8th, givin his stature. he also stated in the text that he will ban everyone and anyone as he pleases. the last activity on 8th i did was post car show pics and the next morning i went to log on, he banned me :readtherules: last time i checked....personal life problems he's having should not be taken out on the forum. my bf hasn't logged onto 8th for a while and i asked him to log on and see if he got banned too, and as we thought....HE IS BANNED TOO. along with other members as well. Someone who never hangs out with any of the 8thmembers, works with Seattle Police Department, and only builds his car and stays at home and stays on the forum to dictate what everyone does and bans bans bans....is not my idea of a friendly person :facepalm:

but anyways...its over and done with. we found a better place where we can chit chat and arrange meets without being picked on :dance:

as for the accident....i hired an attorney and am still waiting for this to get taken care of. i blame the city.....i want to sue the city but attorney said that its a hard to sue the city and win since i DIDN'T die or lose a limb :shady:
so....yeah. sign of warning was blocked by a tree and the road lead to a blind spot. longer story....but it will be discussed at a later date hun....

sorry about your ride, but glad you're ok... :sadwavey:

thank you webby :bighug:

I've done it before and will do it again. Im going to build from the ground up. Saving up money for a down payment on my next TWFA5.
THE ONLY THING I WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE OFF THE FA was the skunk2 resonator and axle-back, midpipe is gone :pinksadface:
Strup header was bent and gone, h&r lowering springs toasted....everything gone
FOG KIT, PINK HID FOGS, DDM HIDS for the lowbeams, hood spacers, and skunk2 70mm (axleback and resonator), led interiors....was basically the only thing i got off....
so sad.....

Good morning to all and especially a good morning to the love of my life Ms TWFA5!!! :kisssmiley:
How's everyone doing on this wonderfully sunny day, looking like we are going to have some great weather for another meet or at least a chance to keep the cars nice an fresh :dance:

Yes they are. I'm @ the gym. I work til 4pm (EST)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk because I'm a BOSS! ;)

Work is such a downer and boring. Feels good to be home now i wish i had AC cause its hot out.

It's 63F here right now in ATL... "hotlanta" LMAO what a joke.
Anyways...i'm freezing and wearing a jacket.
We've had the AC off all day...but I know what you mean about no AC...my parents house ...well the AC broke twice in a week or two. miserable :|

we just baught a house here in wa and they dont buile them or put them in homes its not hot long enough during they year to need it but when its hot its hot. 81 today

Wow...I can't imagine a house without AC...
That's how it seems to be in England though

Back