Official So Cal 9's Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there will be a bigger turnout that last time! I just did my mini H1 projector retrofit so I am ready!

Reactions: Fig
Just saw that the 60fwy west has 3 lanes closed between Nogales and Fullerton road until 5am on Monday. Traffic will be backed up for miles. This is right before Azusa rd so we are gonna need to find some sort of alternate route. Maybe someone who knows that area can chime in?

First and foremost I would like to thank everyone who showed up to the meet today, there where lot of new faces.
Also, I would like to thank the founder of this organization "Bozo", I hate seeing him go, but he got a sick Acura now and I'm sure he will build a new Acura crew. The turned out was impressive tonight over 20 cars, everyone's rides where looking pretty clean. We represented the crew well; lastly I would like to the thank everyone for voting me in as president, I feel honored. Congrats to Fig for accepting the V.P roll, and thank you for getting everyone's contact information.

Thank you to Axion Industries and Henry (Vendors) for showing support. As w previously discussed, the next meet will be in Escondido. I will be posting the location and date soon, and the next one for September in Orange County.

Once again thank you everyone

sigh.....what a road trip!!! But well worth it. It's great to see a lot new faces and cars. And the turnout was pretty damn awesome, just like how I imagined it. I'll be posting pics in a bit.

Congrats to Armo for taking over the thread. And thank you for letting me take VP status. You guys caught me by surprise!!! And Bozo, you're always welcome out meets no matter what. Man did Orange County represented or what....lol.

Anyhow, last nights meet is a clear indication that the community for the 9th gen civics in southern California is strong. That can only mean one thing for future meets, "growth". Thank you guys for coming out!!! it's a real pleasure!!!! I have a feeling we might lose control of who's coming to the next meet....hahahah. So when Armo sets up the next date, make sure to do what it take to not miss out. P.S. I love the idea of a bbq/photoshoot!!! We gotta put that in the agenda.

anyone know how to take spray paint off the oem si wheels?
The only thing I can think of that might be strong enough but not so strong that it messes up the rims would be laquor thinner. You would have to use little bits at a time on small places. It will take a very very long time to do

The only thing I can think of that might be strong enough but not so strong that it messes up the rims would be laquor thinner. You would have to use little bits at a time on small places. It will take a very very long time to do
i tried that but it messed up the black part. -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back