Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

6 car garage? Got billions in the bank account? :giggle:

I live in apartment and we have a garage with no walls.:( Easy access for thieves

Apartment-Complex-Garages.jpg

The weather finally cooperated so I could upgrade from my LX grille to the Si Grille. Decided to Plasti-Dip the chrome instead of spend the extra $60-70 to get the black Si one... although it sure was a PITA to get that one piece off! Hoping for foglights next weekend when I can get access to some better tools to cut the bumper. New Grille.png

Last edited:
The weather finally cooperated so I could upgradeView attachment 46509 from my LX grille to the Si Grille. Decided to Plasti-Dip the chrome instead of spend the extra $60-70 to get the black Si one... although it sure was a PITA to get that one piece off! Hoping for foglights next weekend when I can get access to some better tools to cut the bumper.
I made a DIY to add fog lights. Let me know if you have any questions.

added a few more LEDs

cool white footwell lights to match the dome lights, tied to the dome lights to fade in and out

warm white LEDs on a dimmer tied to come on with the headlights

everything is controlled from switches tucked back in the center console, left side is the on/off for the ambient and a dimmer control, right is the on/off for the cool white. the red button is the reset for the iSimple bt/ipod

Back