Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Installing my catback. Tsudo. Came with 4 gaskets though and I only see the need for 3. Is it an extra or do I double gasket something?
It should be three. Don't double gasket! :giggle:

I just received my door sill garnish from YOspeed! Man these things are sexy. Hell yeah if you want to rice up your **** go ahead and get those light up joints.
I always thought my lit ones were classy. Maybe I am a ricer after all. If liking lights makes me rice then I am guilty as charged. :/

I always thought my lit ones were classy. Maybe I am a ricer after all. If liking lights makes me rice then I am guilty as charged. :/

Why is everyone so sensitive! It's a term we used joking around that includes lights, decals and neon paint. Dn't get so but hurt over general comments that are not even directed to you. Now I understand why this site lacks attention

Why is everyone so sensitive! It's a term we used joking around that includes lights, decals and neon paint. Dn't get so but hurt over general comments that are not even directed to you. Now I understand why this site lacks attention
I meant that comment in a funny way. I was not offended at all by what you wrote. I was just having a laugh. I don't even care if someone calls my mods rice. That's a ll I was saying.

Yospeed makes awesome stuff I have a cup holder cover from him.

Look at his avatar and tell me pauly is butthurt lol. You haven't spent enough time here obviously.

Did you get the CF knob @taffy?
Yes, with the red strip

6474908b366ffb1fd2e278b1f80630b7.jpg

I don't think you were around when I actually did that lol I bought 100 of those boxes from eBay for like $5... Still have 90something left

I had a couple back in the day as well. I would put them on the car when going to meets.

Been trying to hunt this guy down for a while and finally was able to secure it on a trade.

It's almost like the ones listed on ICB, but these have a back to them and haven't really seen to many of them pop up. Can be made to fit a U.S. Plate also.
image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg

Headlights stopped working last night.... It kept blowing fuses instantly and I couldn't find a short anywhere. Swapped in a new harness and only the passenger side came on. Ballast failed on the drivers side but only after pretending to work and make noise so I thought it was the harness. Destroyed a perfectly good one only to swap in the new one and the drivers side ballast stopped making noise. Great.

So now I'm waiting on TRS to send me a new kit. It cost less to get a full HID kit with bulbs than to just buy ballast/harness separately. Well $20 more but the cheapest bulbs they sell are $50 so I'm up $30 I guess....... Now I hope UPS/USPS show up quick before I have to go to work this weekend.....

Back