Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Installed Weathertech window visors and Skunk2 76mm exhaust yesterday. Also trying to decide Hybrid or Acuity shifter bushings and hybrid or Ktuned base bushing with 70a Rear motor mount
View attachment 52059
I did the ACUITY shift linkage bushings and the Hasport 70a rear motor mount. The ACUITY are a little bit better than the Hybrid bushings.
There's a lot more vibration inside the car now that I have the rear motor mount installed but I like the feel of the stiffer mount.

I did the ACUITY shift linkage bushings and the Hasport 70a rear motor mount. The ACUITY are a little bit better than the Hybrid bushings.
There's a lot more vibration inside the car now that I have the rear motor mount installed but I like the feel of the stiffer mount.
Have heard some people say 62a is better for daily and others say 70a should be the minimum upgrade. Gunna be a tough decision!

Also I bought the acuity linkage bushing last night, can't wait to get it and try it out!

At least with the Hasport mount you can swap the urethane for about $10 if you think one isn't right for you.

Installed Weathertech window visors and Skunk2 76mm exhaust yesterday. Also trying to decide Hybrid or Acuity shifter bushings and hybrid or Ktuned base bushing with 70a Rear motor mount
View attachment 52059

All these drivers in the back are staying 5 car lengths away so they won't have to hear your exhaust.:D

:bananapoke:

Have heard some people say 62a is better for daily and others say 70a should be the minimum upgrade. Gunna be a tough decision!

Also I bought the acuity linkage bushing last night, can't wait to get it and try it out!

I have the 62A and its fine specially after a couple of drives or gets better

70A I think would be to much!!

I have the 62A and its fine specially after a couple of drives or gets better

70A I think would be to much!!

I have the 70A and it's really stiff. The interior vibrates a lot and it's a lot louder in the cabin as well.
Personally, I don't mind it but I'm sure a lot of people would complain if they had such a stiff mount.

I have the 70A and it's really stiff. The interior vibrates a lot and it's a lot louder in the cabin as well.
Personally, I don't mind it but I'm sure a lot of people would complain if they had such a stiff mount.

Yeah I don't mind the 62A at all but it all depends on your goals and what you are looking to achieve but yeah o get you

At least with the Hasport mount you can swap the urethane for about $10 if you think one isn't right for you.
Thats really good to know!

You can't be fast in a civic. Get off your damn high horse.

;)
You kidding? I got V-Tac! That thing like when your heart beats fast, which is why they put it in our cars! That's why all the cars are 5 car lengths back too, not just the exhaust.

I have the Street mount and don't even notice the vibrations anymore.

48b83bbc3ecde8359cdd5a8c26942181.jpg

Just a quick cheap mod... Civic and Si badge eliminated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally took the time to take off the Si badge from the front of my car.
On the 2014 coupes, the front SI badge is stuck onto the grill so I took a sharp knife and pried the Si badge off and then used some Goo Gone to get the remaining sticky stuff off.
The spot where the badge was is still there but at least it's black so when you look at the car from the front the red Si badge isn't glaring at you anymore.

Back