Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

They fixed the flat for free?

Usually the service advisor we deal with is an awesome guy who honors the bulletins and lets us know of any even if there isn't a formal bulletin for it and doesn't have the mentality that women don't belong under the hood of a car. Today, he wasn't in so I got stuck with some schmuck who was a complete tool and didn't listen to a damn word I said about the car, tried to convince me the car didn't need the 10k service and didn't even want to listen to me about the rev hang update because women don't know anything about cars. Gene called not even 5 min later and he's like ok sure no problem blah blah. I wanted to reach across the desk and choke the guy.

Yeah Darwin. We have the complete crazy Honda care/maintenance package. Didn't have to pay a dime.

Hey to each is own on tow hooks lol im not such a big fan plus to me it gives an invitation to thieves HEY !
HERE's MY HOOK COME TOW MY SH*T AWAY AND TAKE OUT ALLL THE GOODIES I WORKED SO HARD FOR AND LEAVE MY CAR ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD BURNED OR STRIPPED 2 DAYS LATER :banghead::banghead::banghead:..... LMAO !!!

Took my car to get washed and not 30 minutes passed and got rained on >.<
Luckily rain passed quick and got home and dried it, no water spots :D
Installed Nokya 2500k fogs
WP_001355.jpg

WP_001357.jpg

WP_001358.jpg

WP_001360.jpg

WP_001362.jpg

WP_001361.jpg

I have been driving my car like it was built to be driven for the past two days. I've pushed it to the edge of it's limits several times, and over on a couple of occasions.

It has been very exciting and fun so far. :excited:
Same here. It was raining today so I turned off traction control and let it rip first gear a few times. It was fun. Then I had to get in my company car and go to work :(

ive been working alot so ive been driving it like my grandma stole it lol all i need is the virtual reality goggles dat old people wear and im all good lol :rotfl:

yesterday i took apart my intake trying to see if one of the 2 others i had would fit (one is from a 04 si and the other is PWJDM power chamber for a 92) neither of which would fit...but as i took apart i decided to keep the resinator off and with that is just sounds sooo much better!

got detailed yesterday in exchange for some electrical work on the detailers engine swapped ruckus

sent off my ford fusion fog projectors to Rich at HIDIllusionz today

It's going to be a **** storm tomorrow. Lol.

I rotated the tires (/3k miles).

Yes on the storm. Starting raining in some parts of bklyn, n not in others. Hope it's not as windy as they say.

wat part u at freddiii ??
im originally from sunset park 56 between 5&6 :D

Drove my Subie from Blairsville, GA to home (outside Baltimore) in the rain.. It rained during the WHOLE damn drive...

671 miles total

I popped the trunk to get something out from the car and it almost flew away due to the crazy winds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I moved the Explorer into the driveway to avoid a street cleaning ticket and then I moved it back once they were done. Pretty boring lol

Back