Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Take it for a drive after? Impressions

Having the gas pedal closer is going to take a lot of getting accustomed to...almost feels like I have pulled my seat up too far.

Shifting from 2nd to 3rd is awesome now that the springs pull the shfiter back to the center so quickly and with almost no slop.

after you get it all working,I well buy device:rotfl: for a 1/3 you paid LOL!

I really wanted to buy the acuity adjustable short shifter kit along with the Ktuned gear selector bushing, CMC and slave. That adjustable short shifter is just so expensive.

I still to this day have not removed that clutch delay valve. I might do it one of these days.

I really wanted to buy the acuity adjustable short shifter kit along with the Ktuned gear selector bushing, CMC and slave. That adjustable short shifter is just so expensive.

I still to this day have not removed that clutch delay valve. I might do it one of these days.

I have no interest in forking over that much money on a whole new assembly when the adapter and base bushings I have feel just fine. Pretty sure I bought the pivot ball along with the springs, but could not find it last night....probably in the bottom of my box of to be installed parts.

I do have the Hybrid Racing bushing. Had to grease those last night.

Also, get to doing that CDV delete! You will question why you never did it once you do.

I am more than likely going to go the same exact route you went. Did you also do the SS clutch line?

I am more than likely going to go the same exact route you went. Did you also do the SS clutch line?

Yeah, I ordered one when I put the PRL SRI in. Should have disconnected it last night during the battery relocation install, but didn't want to try and get it off. I'll wait see how it does just dangling where it is.

Acuity shift kit with the ktuned slave, master and clutch line on that lsd tranny. Butter.

I keep the setting on the furthest most extension. I like it but my pedal foot starts to fell uncomfortable after a while. But it’s usually on longer trips and I can ride cruise control. It does take a bit to get used to though

Start lubing up those lines now!!!

I really need to do something soon with the gear selector situation. I played with another car on the highway today and I hit that wall going into 3rd and 4th gear. It is more embarrassing than anything.

Last edited:
What pick tool set did you guys use to get the ring out of the CMC? I was looking through a few post on removing the CDV and I noticed a few cats said they went through a few picks.

harbor freight pick set. Two of them broke. It was a pain man. So much so I gave up and went with the k tuned kit haha.

Lol, I am afraid of that. I don't want to buy a cheap set and just break them all but again I don't want to spend to much to the point I could just buy the Ktuned kit that comes with the SS lines.

Back