Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

its a 2007, I've had it since march of 07

I also treated it to a fresh tank of gas for this occasion. Just so happened I was pulling into the gas station as it hit 100K

2012-05-17_20-47-56_183-jpg.2062

Attachments

• 2012-05-17_20-47-56_183.jpg
    2012-05-17_20-47-56_183.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 151
Yep but I doubt it will be anytime soon. The first 2 years I had it I averaged 25K a year. Going back and forth from home to see my wife at school 70 miles away every weekend for 2 years added up quick. When she finished and moved back home and we got married the miles slowed down a ton.

Installed my K&N air filter. It's my first mod and I'm amazed how well the car responded to such a little change.

i washed n waxed my car. also got the paint rub off the side, looks like it wasn't ever scratched. put extra wax there just in case. very happy with it. took 3 hrs inside out.

Attachments

• camera pics 035.JPG
    camera pics 035.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 34
  • camera pics 036.JPG
    camera pics 036.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 33
  • camera pics 033.JPG
    camera pics 033.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 33
hid's in the fogs? ^^

gave my car a wash ...so many bugs

I started detailing the car today. I was in the process of claying the car, probably 70% done claying, but I ended up going to a cousin's grad party. Lol. I'm gonna spend the whole day tomorrow finishing up what I started. Haha.

Hid in both fogs n headlamps. Headlamps r 6000k fogs r 3000k. Fogs look slightly yellow at night. Advertised as golden yellow. I want to get a yellow overlay to finish the look. Don't know where to get them. :/

I started detailing the car today. I was in the process of claying the car, probably 70% done claying, but I ended up going to a cousin's grad party. Lol. I'm gonna spend the whole day tomorrow finishing up what I started. Haha.

What is claying?

Hid in both fogs n headlamps. Headlamps r 6000k fogs r 3000k. Fogs look slightly yellow at night. Advertised as golden yellow. I want to get a yellow overlay to finish the look. Don't know where to get them. :/
http://grfxpstore.com/store/product/885037140

What is claying?
it's claybar - you can buy it at stores like autozone/advanced auto/pep boys etc

short example of using clay. There are a lot of videos on youtube showing how to use it. It gets all the junk out of your paint, and makes it as smooth as glass after waxing.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeTfU_aUaJk

I use Mother's Clay too, because it comes with a micro fiber cloth. Haha.

I just finished detailing the ride.

Turtle Wax Shampoo, Mother's Claybar, Meguiar's Swirl X, and Meguiar's NXT 2.0 Tech Wax. I also cleaned up the interior. Meguiar's Natural Shine does the job right. :thumb:
IMG_4710.jpg

IMG_4711.jpg

amazing... do you even have any stone chips on your hood/bumper? Looks amazing

No, because it's a new front end. Lol. I think you remember my accident that happened a few months ago. Before the accident, the old hood had infinite crows feet.

Back