Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

I dig your ride austin1636. I haven't seen u on the 8th for a while now. lol.

Painted these today and just ordered a q300
by2e8aqu.jpg

Not today's work but last weekend, this week, this weekend..... Replacing the brake lines, clutch line, battery, oil change, trans fluid change, clutch fluid...

Easy work normally but corrosion is a pain and I have to do more work and buy some new parts...

Last edited:
Broke all four wheels loose on a left turn?... i think... it was a strange feeling... and the back end broke lose even more... drift civic? :rotfl:

I think i wanna do it again, with full stiff in the rear.

Last edited:
I took my AP1 knob off and machined it before dropping it off for a new layer of gloss clear powder coat. Gonna look better than new!

I washed the Subie.. I hate washing her. I'm lazy.

I was going to install my coilovers rear adjusters but I'm lazy.. I was going to swap "new to me" wheels/tires I have that has been sitting ummm for a few months but I'm lazy.. :fail:

Not done yet, but will be finished after a short break. Just doing the back deck for now.

2013-08-25 16.21.47.jpg

Just a word of advice for anyone who attempts this. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE NOTE OF WHERE THE MOLDING CLIPS ON TO THE DECK!!!

Ordered a JDM Civic Type-R Key Fob Cover (8th Gen) for my keys. From GrafiXpressions. It was the last of the emblems to be turned red since i was waiting for one to come out for the 9th Gen, but i realized that there are no 9th Gen Type-R's yet. So i'm hoping that this 8th one will fit well enough that it wont bug me that much. (Fingers Crossed)

Back