Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

fb98564bed7d494a11a7611144d50a6b.jpg
7c731945cf9a1a9d03fbfedc57e734b3.jpg
AVS Visors installed. How do they look?

Well my car hit the dyno at innovative MotorWorks yesterday! Derek is the man!

Also some work was done as well

Hasport motor mounts 88a stiffness
AFR gauge
Turbo blanket
Iat sensor
Retune

Im completely happy with the outcome!

yty6u2en.jpg

2u6ymyte.jpg

8aja7ena.jpg

As you can see the car made an amazing 428whp 336wtq at 7400 with zero knock count and on 11.5 psi! I can officially say that Betty white is finally completed in the power department! I have not drove the car yet it's still in pa at IMW Saturday you guys will get videos and more pic!

Installed spyder projector headlights with HID elite kit from TRS, CMC with cable bushings and stainless steel clutch line from hybrid racing, and a hella horn. The CMC made a huge difference. That clutch moves like it should now.

Day shot of the headlights. Pardon the glare, the lens on my phone's camera is all scratched up. I'll get some night pics tonight after I do some fine tuning.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415745467913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415745467913.jpg
    431.2 KB · Views: 33
Day shot of the headlights. Pardon the glare, the lens on my phone's camera is all scratched up. I'll get some night pics tonight after I do some fine tuning.
Would like to see a couple more pics of these. They look similar to the Spec D headlights.

@ Pauly. Here's a few more. If I remember to charge up my camera I'll get some better shots. Night shots aren't gonna happen with this phone. Tried and got nothing but glare, a lot of glare lol. These things are really bright and that HID kit is hella bright. Straight sunlight in the palm of your hands. Got quite a bit of light coming over the cutoff tho. I don't like shining ppl so I'm gonna try to make a few mods/adjustments to the bulbs and how they are seated.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415793519427.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415793519427.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1415793562394.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415793562394.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 19
@ Pauly. Here's a few more. If I remember to charge up my camera I'll get some better shots. Night shots aren't gonna happen with this phone. Tried and got nothing but glare, a lot of glare lol. These things are really bright and that HID kit is hella bright. Straight sunlight in the palm of your hands. Got quite a bit of light coming over the cutoff tho. I don't like shining ppl so I'm gonna try to make a few mods/adjustments to the bulbs and how they are seated.
what bulb model are they supposed to run? h1? 9006?...

The headlight assemblies came with H1 bulbs for both low/high. The HID bulbs are H1.
If it's like the other h1 headlights people have used, try rotating the bulb upside down or 180 degrees from how it's positioned now. Others have said it alters the output/cutoff.

Back