Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Yeah did that with my last set on my f150 and it worked. I'll try that with these when I get off work.

New oil catch can installed. And this one is right by the pcv.
eed9e3641419cf42cc70a3c0ef0bdd3e.jpg

how did you run the wires? any chance i could get away with running the positive for both horns just off the stock connector? i really dont wanna run more wires than i have to
Hey man, sorry I haven't responded before now. I just spliced the positive lead into the stock wire, using this gizmo (a parallel wire splice):

f782122f-f1e8-43b0-b188-1e6a1a0795b7_65.jpg

and then grounded the horn to the mounting bolt in the bracket and frame. I did the same thing with the horn behind the fog light. Hope this helps, if I'm not too late.

I replaced all the HIDs on my car with Philips Diamond Vision bulbs. I'm done with HIDs. Lol.

Took my car to the dealer today for oil change.

I'm just no longer a fan of HIDs anymore. Lol. I'm digging the look of the Philips Diamond Vision bulbs though. They are 55w, like stock bulbs.
IMG_8075_zps996669e9.jpg

I also installed Lloyd rubber trunk mats. They work well as a something that deadens sound. I can't hear my exhaust anymore. Lol.
IMG_8076_zpse941a0eb.jpg

Helped my Civic celebrate Christmas by spending some of that Christmas cash on it...

I just wasn't feeling JDM tyte enuff without those red H emblems. :excited:

I have officially modified my Si... the rest of the red emblems should show up in my mailbox some time this week.
I probably could have moved it down and to the right a bit, but that's probably just my OCD kicking in.

JDM Steering Wheel Emblem (1).jpg JDM Steering Wheel Emblem (2).jpg

I'd say this thing is good for at least ~50-60 hp. ;)

Back