Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

Well it measure the Oxygen sensor on the exhaust and you can see if it's running dry or too rich on air/fuel. We are constantly tuning so this is the best way to see how rich or dry is running!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1e9d336460cc55041f381673cbe8c76e.jpg

Because why not :)

Finally put some stickers on. Would like to get a couple more from the vendors I've purchased parts through so might have a couple additions down the road. Also wish the ROTM sticker was the same design, love that blue logo
20160618_145553.jpg

Installed a set of Whiteline sway bar endlinks this morning to hopefully get rid of the clunking noises I was getting in the rear after lowering the Civic a couple of inches.

Whiteline Sway Bar Endlinks (1).jpg Whiteline Sway Bar Endlinks (2).jpg

After taking it out for a quick test drive, it seems like most of the noises are now gone! :eekdancesmiley:

Installed a set of Whiteline sway bar endlinks this morning to hopefully get rid of the clunking noises I was getting in the rear after lowering the Civic a couple of inches.

View attachment 52750 View attachment 52751

After taking it out for a quick test drive, it seems like most of the noises are now gone! :eekdancesmiley:
I had minor clunking after installing my coilovers. Upon further investigation the lock rings were both loose so I tapped them with a hammer and flat blade screwdriver and it's perfect now

Back