Yellow DDL/high beam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2be419a2baf0198f1e8e5b4f30fa0cd3.jpg

Early morning bath

827d240cf9f79b9f660b11d345bc1a56.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had minor clunking after installing my coilovers. Upon further investigation the lock rings were both loose so I tapped them with a hammer and flat blade screwdriver and it's perfect now
I did the same thing about a week after installing my coilovers to see if that would solve the problem, but I was still getting some noise at low speeds.

At this point I would be worried that tightening the lock rings in the rear anymore than I already have might be overdoing it a little.

After having some issues with my alignment from Big O Tires, I drove up to Phoenix to have my Civic re-aligned at Network Alignment.

Network Alignment (7-7-16).jpg

As far as I can tell from the drive home, it seems like they fixed most of the issues that I was having.

After having some issues with my alignment from Big O Tires, I drove up to Phoenix to have my Civic re-aligned at Network Alignment.

View attachment 52817

As far as I can tell from the drive home, it seems like they fixed most of the issues that I was having.

What kind of issues? I never got an alignment after installing my coilovers and the ride is perfect. Just curious

Washed and waxed the whip today. Also got a new hoist to pull the engine from my eg since the other one took a crap. for the price pittsburg 1 tons are the ****.
IMG_2771_Fotor.jpg IMG_2770.JPG

Just a heads up, if you have paint missing in that dent/rock area it will end up rusting that spot. You'll want to get some touch up paint if you're not fixing that so it doesn't spread over time.

I've got touch up paint coming but the dent is what really irks me because it's directly above the support frame and would more than likely need to be pulled out, rather than pushed from behind.

A paintless dent repair person could probably tell you for sure. It may be something they could pop out relatively cheap. You could call some auto body/collision shops and see if they use anyone or recommend anyone for dent repair. Car dealerships often have paintless dent repair people on contract as well. I've seen some dealerships that have guys come in every X day of the month and take care of a bunch of cars at once. You may be able to swing by and have them at least tell you if it's possible.

I had a dent removed by the dealer on my s2000 they charged my $50 and it looked perfect

Back