Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

They are awesome (expensive) but look great and read fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I almost bought them over the typical AEM's a couple years ago, but there was supposedly some logging issues.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My BLOX Neo-Finish shift knob showed up in the mailbox today, the whole Neo-chrome thing is much more interesting in person than I was expecting.

BLOX (Box).jpg BLOX (Open Box).jpg BLOX (Shift Knob).jpg BLOX (Installed).jpg

I really wish everything that I've installed on the car was as easy as a shift knob swap...

Finished my retrofit. Plus did the amber delete while I was in there. Also installed LED DRLs, LED switchbacks and LED fog lights. Everything turned out great and I really love the look of it all.
Retrofit Front angle.jpg Retrofit Low Front.jpg Retrofit Passenger off.jpg Retrofit Passenger on.jpg
When it gets dark out I will get some pics of the lighting (better anyway) and the cutoff, if anybody is interested.

Lol. I'm flattered really but it's not all that hard if you take your time. It took me about a week to finish but there were a couple days where I didn't get a chance to work on them at all because of work.

That's my biggest problem..i work 78 hours a week and sunday being my only day off i relax with my wife and daughter...hell i have a battery tie down waiting to get put on cause I'm just so tired:sleep:

That's some long work weeks. Honestly I would love to help out doing a retro for someone else but I would be incredibly nervous about screwing it up and getting it done in a timely fashion. Have you thought of sending a set in and having some professionals doing it?

Installed a psswd JDM gurney flap.

89B275C0-5AFC-48B8-8DF4-4B26116B8A4A_zps135jsot7.jpg
172AFB48-8E68-4509-9B48-7A4C8A3B43AF_zpsycqlln5f.jpg

Back