Official 'What did you do to your car today?' Thread

14mpg? :eek: Damn that's low AF.

My Accord V6 I do mainly city driving and I'm around 23-26 MPG.

Forgot you had a fun car lol

lots of people are unhappy with the real world ecconomy on the new acura lineup, especially the mdx. I drove down to md to see family and struggled to hit 25mpg where my tlx would hit 34-36 at faster speeds

lots of people are unhappy with the real world ecconomy on the new acura lineup, especially the mdx. I drove down to md to see family and struggled to hit 25mpg where my tlx would hit 34-36 at faster speeds

:eek: - Damn that's crazy. I remember when they talked about getting rid of the V6 they pumped up the talk about better MPG's with the 4 cylinders..

I just went to my main office to drop equipment off/pick up new equipment and I was 32.3 MPG on the 25ish mile trip up to Towson and 30.4 MPG on the 25ish mile trip back to my office (I left my car run for a few minutes when I got to my office to unload the equipment before parking so that's probably why it wasn't as high).

Body work is a cinch! What work are you needing done?
Few dents and dings. Small stuff. Still need to decide if I want a re-spray or a wrap. Was a Texas car so the paint is a bit dull even after already being re-sprayed after the rebuild.

Few dents and dings. Small stuff. Still need to decide if I want a re-spray or a wrap. Was a Texas car so the paint is a bit dull even after already being re-sprayed after the rebuild.

I'd say try the bodywork yourself if you fancy! I do some body work occasionally here where I work and it's really not hard. Also, supplies like bondo and sand paper is fairly easy to come by and decently priced

contemplating but im averaging barely 14mpg commuting in stop and go and city traffic, where even with an apparently dying engine the TLX would manage 18-20. Even the new TLXs are getting worse mileage with their turbo 4s than my v6, though not having a pattern of engines blowing up is in the turbo 4's favor
Get a Type R…..I’m averaging 29mpg so far.

I would suggest @bootyluvr to get one also but then he will rattle of 10 reasons why he wouldn’t buy one.

Get a Type R…..I’m averaging 29mpg so far.

I would suggest @bootyluvr to get one also but then he will rattle of 10 reasons why he wouldn’t buy one.

I think @bootyluvr needs one too

How much of your driving is highway, my problem is 95% of my driving is stop and go traffic and stop lights, which decimates any chance of good economy

How much of your driving is highway, my problem is 95% of my driving is stop and go traffic and stop lights, which decimates any chance of good economy
0.jpg

Mine is mostly higway but most peeps that have an R do not drop below 25mpg combined.

I realized this after turning in my RDX A-Spec lease and going back to another MDX. Mostly city driving down here in the DC area does not help either.

I realized this after turning in my RDX A-Spec lease and going back to another MDX. Mostly city driving down here in the DC area does not help either.
I wish they would bring back the hybrid drivetrain, that i would consider

Back