Paul Walker dead at 40: 'Fast and Furious' star killed in fiery car crash

When I watched the original Fast and Furious movie that what got me into cars. That was what got me into wanting a car with a manual transmission (my first manual is my 13 FB6). The original movie is what makes me so feel good that I drive a manual. The a few weeks ago here in PHX when we had a bunch of us from 9th Civic roll up to the car show together I was thinking this is what a group of us who all have the same interest can enjoy cars responsibly. Not only did he just be in the Fast and Furious movies you always saw him going to car related sites and events to check out other cars. Like going to Mine's facility to test drive the Mine's R34 & R35 in Japan. Then he went to drive the LFA drove around the track with a 30,000K miles LFA. He genuinely enjoyed driving cars and learning about them.

View: http://youtu.be/PM-X6WF0S40

Too young. Leaves a family behind. Sad.
Hard to believe that little tree delivered so much damage.

Makes me wonder if the people recording were involved in racing them in some way?

"they didn't know them, but they were coming from the same area" ? The m3 has various stickers all over the rear and side glass.

It's a possibility. I'm sure they'll be questioned if they haven't already.

Rodas-6.jpg

Former Racing Star Roger Rodas Named as Other Fatality in Paul Walker Crash

http://www.heavy.com/news/2013/12/roger-rodas-paul-walker-crash-dead-dies/

The wife and i were watching fast & the furious 1 Yesterday when i get a text from somone and saw the tmz feed our minds were just blown away !
I still cant believe it so young and it just gets me in the heart and as a drag racer it just feels like this isnt real :driving::sadface::driving:

REST IN PEACE TO PAUL WALKER
HE WILL BE MISSED

I still cant beleive it, he will be missed by fans for sure. He just seemed like such a cool, lively guy its a tragedy. Like other people said already, its almost like you knew him.
He will be remembered!

Here are some posts on Twitter & Instagram from Vin Diesel, Jordana Brewster, and Dwayne Johnson
rippaulwalker.jpg
*Vin Diesel hasn't be 'verified' (blue check mark) on Twitter but have seen multiple news sources quote his tweets so am guessing he is the 'real' one.

I have'nt even seen the sixth movie yet. Wife and I have been waiting for the dvd release. Gonna be difficult to watch....we walked into Wal-mart and there was the big cardboard display for the release. Then I got the lump in my throat :sadbanana:

Back