Pauly's "You're my boy Blue!"

When are you going to install the HFP suspension?

When are you going to install the HFP suspension?
It's not HFP, just Si struts and shocks. My LX stock shocks are starting to become too soft after almost 2 years rolling on them while lowered. I will be keeping the Eibach springs. I hope to get a garage to do it sometime within the next week.

Let me know how those adapters work. I might buy some and offer them as part of my Si suspension to expand my marketability. I'm moving soon and need to offload some stuff..

I agree. Sometimes I want to move to Florida or some other place, but then I hear about aligators and scorpions walking around the street.:escaper: I'm fine with having salt on my car and freezing my rear end for few months.

Going to my dealership "VIP EVENT" today. They are going to try to talk me into trading in which I'm not going to do. Let's see what they offer. There is a gift just for attending (I'll guess a Honda pen lol). My meeting is supposedly with some big shot from Honda Canada who has come to town specifically for this event. I'll be trying to get some information out of this guy about the 2016 Civic, which he surely has none. Oh well, I'm just going out of curiosity.

Sorry, In French, but a few of you might be able to figure most of it out. :D

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Back