Votes: 9 5.1%
  • Landline

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • No Phone

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Windows Phone

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Ive had iphones since the 3g. While very nice and easy to use, I hate the restrictive nature of them...

They are hands down the most beautiful phones by far and fit better in your hand then anything else..

But I just picked up a galaxy s 4 and this phone amazes me everyday... the customization and potential are just awesome

currently have the 4s. and I honestly love it. I've bought some androids used them for a few months at a time but I always go back to my 4s. I just dont like androids for some reason. I give them chance but they dont do anything for me to have me want to stay with them.

My work is getting rid of all their Blackberry's. Either offering people the iPhone 4S or Samsung S3.

I already upgraded my work Blackberry a few months ago to the LG G2. I had to pay $50 though but if I leave I get to keep it :)

ive been selling phones for the past 5 years ask me anything you need to know. and i run a lumia 1020 on att

As much as I liked the endless options of the GS3 and the Android system as a whole, I'm enjoying the iPhone so far. I never really "customized" my GS3. The layout I used was extremely simple. I never put apps on the screen besides the four on the bottom and I never used the widgets. One of my deciding factors for the iPhone is its compatibility with our USB port.

2 android phones and 3 iPhones. Currently have the iPhone5. I just complain a lot less when I use apple products lol. Plus I love their resale value. I've never lost money with an iPhone when it's time to trade up. Fiancé has the S3 and he's always yelling at it :hiding:

2 android phones and 3 iPhones. Currently have the iPhone5. I just complain a lot less when I use apple products lol. Plus I love their resale value. I've never lost money with an iPhone when it's time to trade up. Fiancé has the S3 and he's always yelling at it :hiding:

I found myself doing the same thing with my GS3... I'm happy with my iPhone. No lag and the data reception seems to be better.

Is blackberry that bad? I like that they have real keys instead of a touchscreen. I have a motorola atrix 2 now and i like it but its always froze up alot. But it dropped down 3 flights of stairs and is fine so i dont wanna lose it haha

Back