Post Your Latest Purchases

235/40-17 Dunlop ZII

The store I got them at has a 30 day return policy. I may take them back and get the same tire but 255/40-17

Front splitters
ehKmLtQ.png

not car releated... bought threee of these last night... Vortex 7970 (powercolor)

powercolor-hd-7970-vortex-ii-edition-1.jpg

just pushin my bench scores up... my two AX6970's were beast... but it's time to go up. Still pricing out lcs blocks too. i wanted EK blocks for these guys :)

What are you tryin to do? Run Crysis 2 with DX11 and high resolution textures and get a decent frame rate? Monster cards man.

FarCry3 appears to be quite a beast as well....
High-1920.png

i got over 60fps average like 50fps min ax6970 cf max settings all dx11 etc. i'm not trying to run games tho hahahaha i don't really play games.. want to beat some other benchmarkers :p

3dmark11 X profiles hahaha

Reactions: Nix
So you do video editing?

Quit trollin' us man. "Don't really play games... want to beat some other benchmarkers"

Really??! You spend the money just to beat other benchmarkers? Wow..

I have a 2GB 6950 card now. I just play BF3. I can play it on Ultra with no issues.

What are you doing with your old 6970 cards?

So you do video editing?

Quit trollin' us man. "Don't really play games... want to beat some other benchmarkers"

Really??! You spend the money just to beat other benchmarkers? Wow..

I have a 2GB 6950 card now. I just play BF3. I can play it on Ultra with no issues.

What are you doing with your old 6970 cards?
i was actually planning to put them on my gpu shelf :D

i have a shelf of all my past cards :) i like to look at them :)

right now i have a RAGE128, 7900gto, two x850xt's (my first dual gpu setup), x1900xtx, a broken pny 8800 ultra i found on ebay, radeon 3870x2, two 4890 vapor x's, a BFG GTX295 (last BFG card ever made, which is still in box never used) a broken/blown 580 classified and now will have two ax6970's :)

that's it for now :)

and yes i love benchmarking :)

Back