Post Your Latest Purchases

I wish i didnt have to blow money on this one :( ..... if only it was a swaybar

7a3ypase.jpg

i was actually planning to put them on my gpu shelf :D

i have a shelf of all my past cards :) i like to look at them :)

right now i have a RAGE128, 7900gto, two x850xt's (my first dual gpu setup), x1900xtx, a broken pny 8800 ultra i found on ebay, radeon 3870x2, two 4890 vapor x's, a BFG GTX295 (last BFG card ever made, which is still in box never used) a broken/blown 580 classified and now will have two ax6970's :)

that's it for now :)

and yes i love benchmarking :)

Damn! So nothing is wrong with the 6970's?

No pics yet but just purchased 9th Gen 18" HFP's with 225/40 18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports!!!! Got a hell of a deal from a member on other forum and he also threw in LED dome's, cargo hook, cup holders, extra carpet Si mats, carpeted dash cover, auto dimming mirror with home link, and a K&N drop in, big score!!!!! Need to wash Si before I take pics

epygahej.jpg

5e9egy3e.jpg

erede3eq.jpg

7umuqatu.jpg

vy8y6a9u.jpg
Looks like the 225 tires fit nicely. May wanna switch out the size when my tires give up the ghost. Looks great skyfox!!

You can always paint them. Lol.

Bought some curb rashed 17's off an Acura CL. When I was searching before buying them everything I came up with showed a +45 offset... they ended up being +55. Not sure if I am going to run spacers or just fix and paint them to move them out. Cheap cheap.... like a few bucks more than scrap value!

Tires are absolute garbage, but that's fine, I can dismount them myself for free. 2013-06-11 17.33.45.jpg

Bought some curb rashed 17's off an Acura CL. When I was searching before buying them everything I came up with showed a +45 offset... they ended up being +55. Not sure if I am going to run spacers or just fix and paint them to move them out. Cheap cheap.... like a few bucks more than scrap value!

Tires are absolute garbage, but that's fine, I can dismount them myself for free. View attachment 20825

I think when those wheels were on the TL and CL Type S the CL got +55 and the TL got +45, then honda dug into the old parts bin and put them on the 06-07 Accord v6 6mts with the +45 offset i think.

I would paint them if youre going to keep them, or polish the machined face, i learned the hard way the machined face scratches so easily, you have to pretty much wash them with a microfiber towel instead of a wheel brush. I bet they would look really good done similar to the '13 Si wheels, black and polished

Back