Post Your Latest Purchases

Tsudo catback installed 2 days ago.
98FC4AA6-942F-4AEC-8132-EAD36E5F0605-807-0000004015628896_zpse9a47ada.jpg

Also this was waiting outside my office when I got back from lunch today (thanks Sleepingpanda!)...installing it this weekend.
1C0D2440-CE64-4295-AA3B-EFDA40A02E96-2263-000000DC17D64820_zpsfe77820b.jpg

This is making me want to install the springs and camber arms during winter. It's so tempting!

I can't give in! I can't give in! Lol. It's going to be in the 20s for the next few days. I'll wait til maybe high 30s.

It's not the best combo because I didn't go with the $200 a year full custom plate, I used the much cheaper series that you choose 3 letters/2 numbers or 3 numbers/2 letters, so my options were very limited. "MYK24" was taken..I could have gone with TXK24 but I like my choice, only $20 more than going with a random plate where you only pick the background design.

If I wanted to drop 2 bills a year on my plate there were a few good choices..."9TH GEN" or "K24Z7" was another one that I liked.

Here is mine, unfortunately I couldn't put a dash or space after SI...

plate_zpsfb2aeb56.png

oh yeah, I forgot. I purchased a new plate.... "TM ATCK"

stupid plate rules only allows 6 chars/nums. We'll see how much I like it when I get it

Last edited:
oh yeah, I forgot. I purchased a new plate.... "TM ATCK"

stupid plate rules only allows 6 chars/nums. We'll see how much I like it when I get it
Doesn't a space count as a letter?

When I initially glanced at that my brain immediately interpreted "sick 24" (like as in wicked, or cool... not coughing and sneezing, lol). Then I caught on to the Si part and read the post. But I guess both would work!

That's how I looked at it too. Only gear heads and the Honda enthusiast out there will even know what K24 is, most will probably read it as "sick" instead of "SI-K". Considering how cheap it was I'm happy with it, at least without seeing it in person yet. I was close to getting 9TH GEN but I can think of so many better things to spend $200 a year on.

That's how I looked at it too. Only gear heads and the Honda enthusiast out there will even know what K24 is, most will probably read it as "sick" instead of "SI-K". Considering how cheap it was I'm happy with it, at least without seeing it in person yet. I was close to getting 9TH GEN but I can think of so many better things to spend $200 a year on.
$200 is retarted...... But, Ya'll don't pay state tax in Tx do you?

Technically not for my Si.... but it's still for something that runs on gas, lol.

And technically I won the helmet at a car show this summer rather than bought it, but I DID but the jacket today. So excited for Spring! :turbospin:

IMG_1893_zps063e8c34.jpg

Back