Post Your Latest Purchases

Rick Spec'd? It'sd a very nice intake. Even the tone changes when you switch to a 3.5".
YA its the rick spec'd. This with the p2r ported im runners and its sucking so much air it sounds like imboosting when the vtec kicks in. I need to get a video of it. Its sounds amazing. Just need to get my downpipe on so i can start tuning with vit.

I have no clue about the tb spacer. It coms with a new battery tray that drops the battery down. Ill get a pic for you when im done eating dinner. Not hard at all. Took about an hour with smoke breaks

It might work with the spacer. The battery relocator moves the battery infront of the transmission. It's pretty low.

I have no clue about the tb spacer. It coms with a new battery tray that drops the battery down. Ill get a pic for you when im done eating dinner. Not hard at all. Took about an hour with smoke breaks

Yea please do I'm really interested in this intake also did you completely remove all of the stock intake items including the resonator and all that?

Yeah, you'll need to completely remove the stock intake system in order to relocate the battery and add the CAI extension.

3.5" intakes are the best intakes for the K-series engines.

Yessir. Flashpro is needed for larger intakes (more than 3").

uhyjeje4.jpg

$500 worth of engineering books.... yippee :(

You freshman! What major? You'll learn later on that used books are better to buy. lol.

Last edited:
uhyjeje4.jpg

$500 worth of engineering books.... yippee :(

With all the pirating/stealing that's been going on with music, you'd think there would be a way around having to pay for text books, they should give our government how to's on fire walls.

You can D'L whole books on that site about pirates......

Hahaha statics sucks! I hated that class! Find the shear force in bolt C with known value 3m at point 1 and a 50kg load 10m from point 2.

I'm guessing Mech E?

Last edited:
Back