Post Your Latest Purchases

Looks cool. But is that the only difference - red Honda emblem? Anything different with the buttons?
The only thing about the cover is that it's slightly larger than the key itself, so there's just slight overlapping. But in my opinion, it's barely noticeable and still fits with no other issues

vurugaqu.jpg

jybaquba.jpg

Plays NES, SNES, and Genesis games :brock:

One of these ( not my photo ) in blue to match my truck's interior..... I found lots in grey and burgundy at the local wrecking yards. Finally found a blue one, took me all of 10 minutes to abscond with it. $30 bucks. I grabbed it out of a Tahoe, which originally had rear ac controls in the front of the console, so I also picked up a small piece of smoked 1/4" Acrylite sheet to make a filler panel ahead of the map lights. Looking at installing a voltage gauge and a trans temp gauge and a few switches in it. console.JPG

Those lighted switches can be used for lots of different things, those ones are latching, IE: ON / OFF. They also sell a momentary switch that has the same bezel. Two are going in my truck, one will be for flood lighting when driving slow off road, the other will be unassigned but I would like to add a remote transmission cooler with an electric fan assembly in the future.

Back