R18 Civic Power Page, 9th gen civic lx ex fb2 fg3 12-14

I wouldn't believe you if you said you'd put that kit on your car...or recommend that kit to anyone here.

lol, i actually recommend it.... & i would install it on my car...

you need to look at it at several different angle...

when your at low boost setting, the quality of the turbo kit don't really matter...

you can even swap the turbo to a turbonetic & the set up is still under $1500.00

telling someone with r18 to spend $3000+ for a turbo kit is very hard... and the end result is about the same...

lol, i actually recommend it.... & i would install it on my car...

you need to look at it at several different angle...

when your at low boost setting, the quality of the turbo kit don't really matter...

you can even swap the turbo to a turbonetic & the set up is still under $1500.00

telling someone with r18 to spend $3000+ for a turbo kit is very hard... and the end result is about the same...

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8gzc5hpB9U

in a turbo kit, the turbo itself is universal, you can either use the turbo that comes with it or you can buy a different brands.

when your expecting about 50whp gain & nothing more, your looking at around 5~7psi... i am pretty sure running 12psi consistently will blow up a stock r18 engine.

an average "name brand' r18 turbo kit is around $3000. when you choose to save $2140, you can use the money you save to upgrade the aftermarket t25 to a genuine Garrett t25, which is around $400~700 depends on seller, you still have over $1500 savings

dale's lx coupe is running tsi turbo for 5 months now... same ****.... his not even hitting over 5psi & his genuine Garrett turbo's seal is already leaking.

Stock 8th r18 vs mine tuned from hondata

I am not stock
*tbs
*afe intake
*pully

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417658243650.gif
    uploadfromtaptalk1417658243650.gif
    46 KB · Views: 36
Anyome have a 12 lx coupe in MT in socal thats stock(LA/IE/OC) thats willing to spend a couple hours to do some comparitive testing on my car and stock numbers? I.e some WOTs pretty much.

Back