R18 maximum HP

Forgot to say my Eco comes from the cam profile, not sure what else the 9th has to help with Eco...

Forgot to say my Eco comes from the cam profile, not sure what else the 9th has to help with Eco...
eco in MT, in my experience i feel like i'm driving my old 94' civic or i just miss that one...lol. cause i think in eco mode "1.5 or 1.6" per litter and i think it's not good. cause the 9th civic is heavier than the previous gens, and only got 140 hp. but i still love my r18.

It's kind of funny that some Si owner complain about MPG and nothing much they can do about it. R18 people complain about not having enough HP but at least we can make the car faster.
I actually like Econ mode because with all bolted-on parts I have in the car now, I'm no longer worry about HP in Econ mode. Feeling like 140HP+ with 1.5-1.6L is not bad at all. When I boost the car in the future, I want to see how much Econ mode can save.

It's kind of funny that some Si owner complain about MPG and nothing much they can do about it. R18 people complain about not having enough HP but at least we can make the car faster.
I actually like Econ mode because with all bolted-on parts I have in the car now, I'm no longer worry about HP in Econ mode. Feeling like 140HP+ with 1.5-1.6L is not bad at all. When I boost the car in the future, I want to see how much Econ mode can save.
yes your right about the Mpg of Si, sometimes if I'm getting Gas @ the pump. We have 3 choices that the Gas Pump giving us.... That's when i remember I Made The Right Choice...lol

Back